PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Helios 44M-7 58mm f2

Asking Price
60.00 USD

Item Location
MO (United States)

Item Description
Helios 44M-7 58mm f2 M42 mount lens for sale. This is the most sharp version in all Helios 58mm f2 series. Lens in good condition. There is NO fungus, NO haze, inside the lens may has some minor dusts, but nothing will effect on the image. I do see very tiny scratches on front and rear elements, may have some clean marks, but nothing will effect on the image. The aperture blades without oil. Exterior has some tiny spots paint lost. Please check all the photos. Focus ring move smooth, and aperture control stop on every click. This lens has a aperture push down pin to do metering, but when I use this lens on Pentax K3 or Sony A7R, you will have to find a way to keep the push pin always push down, so what I do is to use 3 very tiny ring to hold it down, so the aperture blades can open and close when I turn the aperture ring. You can let me know if you still want me to keep those 3 small ring in the lens or not, It will only take me 2 minutes to take it out, but it will probably take you 3 hours to find the ring from store and make it work, so your choice.
I would give 8 for this lens cosmetic condition and 8.5 on its optics, 9 for its performance. Last 3 pictures are taking before listing, all hand hold, no tripod, no PP, for your reference only.
Comes with the lens only.
Asking 60 USD, shipping and paypal fee included in the sale price.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
NO RETURN

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by alanjoke; 06-28-2015 at 09:48 PM.
01-11-2015, 09:07 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 63 (98%)
Original Poster
1/11/2015 bump