Item for Sale
Pentax PZ-1p Flagship AF Film Camera

Asking Price
130.00 USD

Item Location
Michigan (United States)

Item Description
5 days. Buyer pays return shipping.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$9 to US. Other place, please ask

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
For sale is my trusty excellent Pentax PZ-1p flagship auto focus 35mm film camera. It is in perfect working condition and excellent cosmetic condition. All functions are right and sound. Foams are very good. Viewfinder, mirror, and screen are very clean. Shutter is clean and snappy. There's one scratch on built-in flash housing cover (see picture). The rim at battery door has small crack, which is common to this model and doesn't affect any function nor expand to other area (also see picture). Other than these, camera is very clean with very few body wear. See pictures.

I have been very happy with this camera. It never has any issue. While Pentax was still servicing it, I sent it in for a full check-up, cleaning, and calibration (in 2006?). Recent years, it has seen less use because I'm using DSLR most of time. Therefore, I offer it for sale.

I include total 5 2CR5 lithium batteries. One (GE/Sanyo) is installed in camera and still strong. The other 4 (Rayovac) are in unopened package with expiration date 2015. Note: even though pictures also show some Sanyo batteries, I only include packaged Rayovacs as Sanyos expired. The one in camera is of Sanyo brand.

The camera comes with all on-body accessories and a body cap. An eyepiece blind is included in the pocket on strap.

As for $130. $9 shipping to US. Other place, please ask. I take Paypal and will take care of any Paypal fees.

Any questions, please ask. Thanks!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF