Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
02-13-2015, 07:36 PM   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Wilding905 Quote
Just bought your book recently. Only about a 1/4 of the way through, but what a treat! I was getting a headache trying to read the User manual, but I am able to follow your book much easier, and learning way more.
Great book!
Thank you very much for your positive comment. It makes it all worth the long hours working on these e-books.

Best Regards,

Yvon Bourque

02-16-2015, 01:37 AM   #32
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
We can send you a sample of any of our e-books. Just send us your email address and which e-book you would like to sample.
02-18-2015, 07:50 PM   #33
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
I can't wait for the K-S2 to be available. I am currently writing another e-book for it.
02-22-2015, 01:21 PM   #34
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Pentax K-S2 e-book in progress.

Thank you everyone that purchased one of my e-book. I am currently working on a new e-book for the Pentax K-S2. It should be out end of March, shortly after the camera is on the market. That's going to be a great entry-level camera with advanced features.

Attached Images

02-22-2015, 01:27 PM   #35
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Loyal Site Supporter

Yvon, out of curiosity, how do you write the book without owning the camera? :-D
02-23-2015, 11:39 AM   #36
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by clackers Quote
Yvon, out of curiosity, how do you write the book without owning the camera? :-D
There are enough information already about the specifications and enough picture of the camera to get going with the writing. The table of contents is already done. I will complete the e-book once I get my pre-ordered camera.
02-24-2015, 07:06 AM   #37
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Loyal Site Supporter

Well, the manual's appeared online so you can really get going now, Yvon!

02-24-2015, 09:03 PM   #38
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by clackers Quote
Well, the manual's appeared online so you can really get going now, Yvon!

Thank you clackers,

I noticed that the manual was downloadable on the Ricoh Imaging UK site. I was fortunate enough to have a preliminary copy of the manual, however, the OEM manual is just the beginning. I can only truly write a user-friendly e-book after I get the actual camera in hand. From that point on, I test everything and try to explain all the functionality of the camera in laymen terms, with real life examples, illustrations and pictures. I also help the entry-level photographers with photography techniques, tips and tricks and all the information I can insert in the e-book that I think will be useful to all. This next e-book will include some video as well, to better illustrate the use of this newest Pentax DSLR.

Thank you,

Yvon Bourque
03-01-2015, 01:13 AM   #39
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
I am burning the midnight oil writing the e-book for the Pentax K-S2. I don't have the camera in hand yet but there is a lot that can be done ubtil I get it. Does anyone had a oicture of the bottom of the K-S2? Preferable the black version. I can't find any image of the bottom of the K-S2 on Google images.