Item for Sale
Pentax e-books

Asking Price
14.99 USD

Item Location
California (United States)

Item Description
Dear Pentax friends,

I am the author of several e-books for the Pentax brand of DSLR cameras. The e-books available are as folllow:
Pentax K-3, Pentax K-5/K-5II, Pentax K-7, Pentax K-50/500, Pentax K-30, Pentax K20D, Pentax K10D, Pentax K-x/K-r, Pentax K100D and the (Pentax K-01 on Apple iBooks only).

IF YOU HAVE A TABLET OR SMARTPHONE, THE E-BOOKS CAN BE DOWNLOADED ON PRACTICALLY ANY DEVICE. IMAGINE WITH A SMART PHONE, YOU CAN BRING ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS WITH YOU ANYWHERE YOU SHOOT, FOR REFERENCE AT ANY TIME.

For seven years now, I have written and published e-books for all the Pentax DSLRs, with the exception of the Pentax 645/645z and the K-s1.

I understand that my e-books are not for everyone. Professional Photographers probably don't need any books. Of all the emails I received, I get thank you notes for writing the e-books and most often, compliments on how friendly and easy-to-understand my e-books are.

I only write about Pentax cameras because I am a Pentax life-long user and I am convinced that the Pentax cameras and lenses are the best value for the money.As with all of my previous e-books, revisions might be issued from time to time. Updates are free and all I need is your name, email address and about when you purchase your copy. The AF Front/back focusing charts are free for the download:
]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_44neE8iNsXUzRQSEpjRnpoYUU/view

Yvon Bourque

For a free sample of our e-books, email me brqyvn@gmail.com.

I am please that Adams, (PentaxForums), approved the sale of my e-books here. Here is an excerpt of his email:

I will go ahead and make an exception and permit you to have one thread promoting your books.

That's being a true Pentaxian.

Thank you Adams

I appreciate this and , I'm sure, many Pentax DSLR users appreciate this as well.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
Email

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by ebooks4pentax; 02-03-2015 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Change some images
01-17-2015, 09:24 PM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ebooks4pentax Quote
PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax e-books

Asking Price
14.99 USD

Item Location
California (United States)

Item Description
Dear Pentax friends,

I am the author of several e-books for the Pentax brand of DSLR cameras. The e-books available are as folllow:
Pentax K-3, Pentax K-5/K-5II, Pentax K-7, Pentax K-50/500, Pentax K-30, Pentax K20D, Pentax K10D, Pentax K-x/K-r, Pentax K100D and the (Pentax K-01 on Apple iBooks only).

For seven years now, I have written and published e-books for all the Pentax DSLRs, with the exception of the Pentax 645/645z and the K-s1.

I understand that my e-books are not for everyone. Professional Photographers probably don't need any books. Of all the emails I received, I get thank you notes for writing the e-books and most often, compliments on how friendly and easy-to-understand my e-books are.

I only write about Pentax cameras because I am a Pentax life-long user and I am convinced that the Pentax cameras and lenses are the best value for the money.As with all of my previous e-books, revisions might be issued from time to time. Updates are free and all I need is your name, email address and about when you purchase your copy.

Yvon Bourque

For a free sample of our e-books, email me brqyvn@gmail.com.

I am please that Adams, (PentaxForums), approved the sale of my e-books here. Here is an excerpt of his email:

I will go ahead and make an exception and permit you to have one thread promoting your books.

That's being a true Pentaxian.

Thank you Adams

I appreciate this and , I'm sure, many Pentax DSLR users appreciate this as well.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
Email

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!
Thank you so much.
01-17-2015, 10:21 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
Yvon,
Thanks for making the progression from K-r to K-5 so easy.
Now its time to get your e-book for the K-3.
Regards.
Jax
01-17-2015, 10:27 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
PM Sent

01-18-2015, 02:03 AM   #5

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Just ordered a ebook for the K-5IIS
I actually have been looking for such
a thing on Amazon. Thanks for writing
these and a big thank you to Adam for
allowing this.
01-18-2015, 08:50 AM   #6
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
If anyone doesn't know about these books, YOU SHOULD !!
I bought the Printed copy of the K10D book when I bought the camera. A wonderful way to learn the difference between Film cameras and DSLR's. Especially with the recommended settings that were included in that book.
Then I bought the K100D ebook to help my wife learn her K200D camera. Not exact but still a big help.
Last year when I bought my K5ii, I also bought the ebook and still refer too it on a semi regular basis.
Great books written by a fellow Pentaxian for us and about our cameras.
Highly recommended!!
01-19-2015, 04:20 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thank you for your encouragement. Should I write an e-book for the Pentax K-s1? It doesn't seem like many are selling.

01-20-2015, 02:24 AM   #8

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
I agree with you that they are not selling well. I think you
might wait on writing (if at all) on that ebook.
01-21-2015, 03:25 PM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Should I write an e-book for the 645Z? Just kidding. If you own a 645Z, you already know everything about it.
01-23-2015, 04:51 PM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
The AF front and back focusing adjustment charts have been added here. They are free for the download here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_44neE8iNsXUzRQSEpjRnpoYUU/view
01-26-2015, 03:16 PM   #11
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thank you
01-26-2015, 11:21 PM   #12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Surprise!

I thought I knew everything about K3 and about Pentax, but I was wrong. This ebook clearly showed me that it is worth to have it. Thank you, I got mine today and I am reading it in pieces.
01-28-2015, 02:27 PM   #13
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Pepe Guitarra Quote
I thought I knew everything about K3 and about Pentax, but I was wrong. This ebook clearly showed me that it is worth to have it. Thank you, I got mine today and I am reading it in pieces.
Thank you PEPE for the vote of confidence.
01-28-2015, 03:42 PM   #14

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Yvon,

Thanks so much for the great job you do for Pentaxians like me, it's a pleasure to have you here on this forum, and I will love to buy you the K3 Book. PM wil be sent soon.

Jose Campoy
01-29-2015, 11:07 PM   #15
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Friends, if you like the e-books and/or the free focusing charts, it would be great if you would post a comment here. I understand that e-books are not for everyone, but there is a lot of people that can benefit fromn these.

Thank you very much.