Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-20-2015, 09:19 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 30 (100%)
New Pentax original Q body kit (black) - Price Reduced!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
New Pentax original Q body kit (black) - Price Reduced!

Asking Price
120.00 Now 99 USD

Item Location
Michigan (United States)

Item Description
For sale is my collection of the original Pentax Q body kit in NEW condition. It is has never been used. I only updated it to the latest firmware so that it will be ready to go. The camera doesn't have any wear or sign of use. It is in NEW condition. The original Q features all metal construction - built with magnesium alloy. It is very solid and feels great in hand. Dials and knobs are also built with machined metal - very nice feel when turning them.

It includes all original package contents, unopened. This is the package that came with a 02 lens. I have sold the 02 lens. So, what you'll get is only Q body with all accessories. The box has some wear and a little wrinkle at corner. See pictures.

Ask for $120 Now $99. $5 shipping to US. Other place, please ask.

I take Paypal and take care of fees. Let me know any questions. Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$5 to US. Other place, please ask.

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Only if not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by hyyz; 03-22-2016 at 01:56 PM.
01-25-2015, 11:15 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 30 (100%)
Original Poster
Price reduced to $99!