PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC DA* 60-250mm F/4 ED (IF) Lens + Bonus Protective Filter

Asking Price
799.00 USD

Item Location
Ontario (Canada)

Item Description
I am selling this a well-maintained, used Pentax SMC DA* 60-250mm F/4.0 ED (IF) Lens. If you look at the photos you will see a lens that looks like a new lens. The lens always had a UV filter on it when in use.

It is beautiful cosmetically and has no scratches or dust on the glass itself. No oil or fungus inside the barrel either. The lens looks like a new lens! Of course, since the lens is less than a year old it should look new.

Most importantly, the lens is fully operational with no issues. The SDM motor works fine and has never been an issue.

When not in use the lens has been kept in a smoke-free home.

I am the first and only owner of the lens. I am selling the lens because I bought it last year for a specific trip last year. The trip is now over and I just do not use a telephoto lens much. While it is a great lens that is very sharp, most of my photography is wide landscapes, so I seldom need a telephoto zoom lens.

The lens comes packaged just like it is new with it's original box, lens hood, pouch, tripod collar and mount, manual and both the front and back lens caps.

I am also adding in a BONUS! I am including a Hoya 67mm Pro1 Digital Protective filter. This will allow you to keep the lens protected right from the day you receive it!

I ship the item fully insured and with tracking which will require a signature to receive it. One note about shipping: insurance from Canada Post is quite expensive. At $2.20 per $100.00 of value, the cost of insuring the package quickly increases the shipping cost. Expensive but worthwhile considering the value of the lens.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
Canada Post - USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns will be allowed up to 7 days after receipt but only if there is a material mis-statement of facts in this listing. Please contact me prior to returning the package. If there is an issue we will work it out. Any returns are at the buyer's expense, and should be returned with tracking and signature just as it was shipped to the buyer.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
01-25-2015, 12:50 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
WOW lens....love to have one
01-25-2015, 12:59 PM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster
Yes when I was a bit younger I lusted after one of these, however, I have found that most of my photography is landscapes and people, so I just do not think I would get enough use to keep it on my shelf. It did a really fine job for me when we were on our trip last year. I bought it specifically for the trip but now I will look at the price difference between my purchase and sale as "the cost of rental". have a great day!
01-25-2015, 02:19 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Does this carry warranty ? I am interested.

01-25-2015, 03:53 PM   #5
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by btsrinath Quote
Does this carry warranty ? I am interested.
The lens came with a two year warranty: one year International (of which 5 months remain), plus one additional warranty year provided by Pentax Canada. I believe that the second year is only valid in Canada.