PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K20D body; Pentax D-BG4 battery grip

Asking Price
275.00 USD

Item Location
Michigan (United States)

Item Description
I have for sale both a K20D body, and a D-BG4 grip (for K5, K5II, K5IIs).

K20D: This camera has served me well over the years, and is used but not abused. I am the original owner. It is in very good condition with a normal amount of wear. Shutter count is 19,930. It has a Nikon K3 grid screen (with split-image range finder spot) installed. The original screen is included. This type of screen proved essential when trying to focus fast manual lenses, such as the Cosina 55mm f1.2. The top LCD is spotless, the back LCD has the faintest of marks on the lower right corner that you'd have to look pretty hard to see. There are a few dust specks that found their way inside the viewfinder over the years, but they are in no way able to interfere with, or be visibly captured by the sensor. This camera comes in the original box, with all paperwork, CD, and user manual included. All of the cables that originally came with it are also included, as well as the charger and an extra Pentax-brand battery. Also included are the viewfinder and hotshoe covers, and a brand-new, unused strap.
Price: $175, which includes Paypal fees and shipping to the continental United States. SOLD

D-BG4 grip: This battery grip is unused, new in the box. It came as part of a package and since I already had one, I don't really need this one. It includes both the standard lithium battery tray (already mounted inside the grip), and the accessory AA-type battery tray.
Price: $100, including Paypal fees and shipping to the continental U.S.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included in price.

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted only if item(s) are not as described. Please contact me within three days of receipt.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 01-26-15 at 11:51 AM ----------

Possible deal pending.

---------- Post added 01-26-15 at 03:17 PM ----------

K20D is sold.[COLOR="Silver"]

Attached Images

Last edited by NeverSatisfied; 01-26-2015 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Sale of item