PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC-FA 28-105 4.0-5-6 zoom lens

Asking Price
50.00 USD

Item Location
Portland Oregon (United States)

Item Description
SMC-FA 28-105mm lens is in nice shape externally, and is perfect optically and mechanically.

Glass and focus are perfect. Barrel and lettering like new. With one exception, this really is like a new lens; there is one small crack in the front focus ring (circled) that has no effect on anything. The front of the lens smoothly accepts a 58mm filter. Comes with both a rear cap and a free 58mm UV Haze filter.

$50 is a steal for this lens. Did you know that this lens has 9 aperture blades?? They form really nice circular highlights. It is also extremely well made and the coatings are exceptional. Leave it to Pentax designers (maybe they suffer from OCD?) to give you such perfect SMC coatings and Nine (count em') aperture blades on a non-Pro grade wide to tele- zoom.

Both photos taken with this exact lens on Pentax K7.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
at cost

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns: At my discretion I will accept a return if item condition is not as shown or item is not functionally as described. Note: return shipping and initial shipping charges will generally not be refunded.

Notes on condition: All items are tested and condition thoroughly checked prior to listing. I rate conservatively. Please contact me first with any further questions about condition or shipping/refunds prior to purchase.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX *ist DS  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX *ist DS  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX *ist DS  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
02-08-2015, 03:48 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
Original Poster
Posting another photo taken with this exact lens. The lens has great color, and very decent bokeh for a zoom.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
02-22-2015, 10:40 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump - this lens is super sharp!