Item for Sale
Offered rarely: *MIJ SILVER* Pentax-FA 43mm f1.9 Limited

Asking Price
459.00 USD

Item Location
Alda, NE (United States)

Item Description

Price Now GREATLY REDUCED!

SMCP-FA 43mm f1.9 Limited, SILVER, Made in Japan (not "Assembled in Vietnam") - low serial number

These are not offered every day, and with the Pentax FF finally announced, THIS will be the normal prime EVERYONE will want on that body. Prices are sure to rise, meaning that there is no better time to snag one than the present. Naturally you don't have to desire a FF camera to desire this lens. Here are some examples of what it can do on an APS-C Pentax:

From Flickriver: Flickriver: Photos taken with Pentax smc P-FA 43mm F1.9 lens

Tons more examples from the Pentax Photo Gallery: PENTAX : Select a PENTAX interchangeable lens camera or a lens model

Selling only because I have another purchase to pay for.
This copy is in excellent optical mechanical and cosmetic condition, with only one apology on the cosmetic front and it is almost impossible to see when the lens is ON the camera. (In other words, the only person who will know it is there is you.) If that bothers you, then look elsewhere (and expect to pay more). But if you are looking for "the goods" at a good price, then this is your ticket.

Includes everything you see here: including original hood and caps. (K-3, NOT included. )

This lens is priced to sell QUICKLY at $459 plus actual shipping. Please note that I do NOT add Paypal fees (unlike some sellers). I will be happy to ship worldwide to PF members with good Marketplace feedback. No "new members" with zero feedback, please. For international shipping, I must choose a method with tracking/delivery confirmation to protect both buyer and seller. I will pay the insurance on the package. Paypal or I can invoice you so you can pay with any credit/debit card.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Actual

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return policy: You must be 100% satisfied that this lens fully meets my description or your purchase price (but not shipping) will be refunded. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by cheekygeek; 03-12-2015 at 04:07 PM.
03-12-2015, 04:08 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster
Bump for drastic price reduction!
03-13-2015, 06:39 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 68 (100%)
This is one mythical first 10,000 made.
03-14-2015, 11:07 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster
Thx, zbrueningsen. It was purchased by me from a seller in Japan.

SOLD to the gentleman in San Diego.