Item for Sale
Pentax FA 77 F/1.8 Limited MIJ

Asking Price
630.00 USD

Item Location
Nebraska (United States)

Item Description
Pentax FA 77 Limited -
This lens is the optics that the primes of Pentax are known for. This particular version is sharp wide open and is super clean.

I would consider the copy near mint, the only flaw on the body is inside the filter ring the black paint has come off a little bit (shown in the 3rd picture). Filters work just fine and there was no damage or anything.

It just arrived back from Eric Henderson's shop so it is clean, right, and working like new. Essentially it is like new. I'm going to Disney, and the only three princess that I will have for a while are my little girls - reason for selling.

When I received it from the previous owner it did not have the limited cap nor the pouch. I know, seriously, worth their weight in gold. So it doesn't have a limited cap or pouch (which is why I rated it excellent and not mint). If you are a collector and need all that this isn't for you. If you are a photographer beginning to hoard the best lenses for the FF at the end of the year, meanwhile attempting to convince your significant other that you are being fiscally responsible - here is your FA 77!

So there you have it, clean optics (just cleaned and came back today), has been fixed by a pro from the AF problem it had before (screws came loose which has happened to other people on this forum), and looks brand new.

Comes with Pentax front cap (not a limited one), and a Pentax rear cap. It will be packed and protected well. Your chance to get a great price on a Made in Japan gem.

$630 shipped in US via USPS. International with excellent feedback PM for shipping.

TRADE - 18-135 WR in Excellent condition +$330 to me.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included in US

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If not as described return within 5 days of receipt.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 

Last edited by zbrueningsen; 02-17-2015 at 03:17 PM.