PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC DA* 55 mm F/1.4 SDM Lens

Asking Price
449.00 USD

Item Location
Ontario (Canada)

Item Description
For sale is a well-maintained, seldom used SMC Pentax-DA* 55 mm F/1.4 SDM Lens. If you look at the photos you will see a lens that looks like new! This is one of Pentax premium lenses.

The lens is less than one year old.

This lens is completely and fully functional. There have been no issues with the SDM motor. It has worked as it should when it should.

It is beautiful cosmetically and has no scratches or dust on the glass itself. No oil or fungus inside the barrel either.

When not in use the lens has been kept in a smoke-free home.

I am the first and only owner of the lens.

The lens comes packaged just like it is new with it's original box, pouch (I forgot to include it in the photo), manual and both the front and back lens caps.

There is also a big bonus for Canadian buyers in that you will not be charged any tax. So, on top of a great price you save 13% in sales taxes!

I ship the item fully insured and with tracking which will require a signature to receive it. One note about shipping: insurance from Canada Post is quite expensive. At $2.20 per $100.00 of value, the cost of insuring the package quickly increases the shipping cost. Expensive but worthwhile considering the value of the lens.

For prospective buyers outside the USA or Canada, please contact me first about possible shipping and for shipping costs.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
Canada Post - USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns will be allowed up to 7 days after receipt but only if there is a material mis-statement of facts in this listing. Please contact me prior to returning the package. If there is an issue we will work it out. Any returns are at the buyer's expense, and should be returned with tracking and signature just as it was shipped to the buyer.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
02-28-2015, 10:08 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
man i totally would buy this if i had the money =(

Last edited by Tom S.; 02-28-2015 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Price comment removed.
02-28-2015, 11:25 AM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by goodasgold Quote
man i totally would buy this if i had the money =(
Yes, it is a really great lens, very enjoyable to use. I like the low-light performance with the fast F/1.4 lens. Unfortunately, after 40 years of Pentax I am switching to something lighter for travel. The problem we probably all have is when you have some great lenses you want to take too much stuff when you travel. The weight of my travel bag just got too much to continue with. So, I need to make some changes.
02-28-2015, 06:43 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 59 (100%)
I've shot with a lot of lenses. This one is absolutely amazing as a portrait lens. It is my favorite lens, and I have thousands of examples of how great this lens is.