Feedback Score: 29 (100%)
PM sent re: Tokina 19-35.

03-22-2015, 09:32 PM   #17
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Nenglander Quote
Hello?

Sounds nice. Can you PM me shipping cost and we go from there? Thanks.
PM sent.

---------- Post added 03-23-15 at 12:33 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Orwellie Quote
Is the 50mm 1.4 still available?
It is, and I just replied to your PM with the shipping cost.
03-22-2015, 10:09 PM   #18
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
QuoteOriginally posted by nater Quote
PM sent.

---------- Post added 03-23-15 at 12:33 AM ----------

It is, and I just replied to your PM with the shipping cost.
Replied. Thanks.
03-24-2015, 05:44 AM   #19

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Bags

Hey, Very sorry to hear that your wife lost her job and you have sell off gear.

Just wondering if the bags / lens case would fit the SF Belt system ( T-lock ???) Any Pics?

03-24-2015, 10:37 PM   #20
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sawicksted Quote
Hey, Very sorry to hear that your wife lost her job and you have sell off gear.

Just wondering if the bags / lens case would fit the SF Belt system ( T-lock ???) Any Pics?
The Lens Case 3 and 4 are both designed for the Lowepro belt system, and the Toploader Zoom 55 AW is also designed to host things designed for that system on either side of it. I'll attach a picture.

FYI these Lowepro cases are authentic, not the knock-offs that you'll sometimes find out there (I know, because I unknowingly bought one of those knock-offs a year ago, and alerted Lowepro).
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
03-25-2015, 03:26 AM   #21

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by nater Quote
The Lens Case 3 and 4 are both designed for the Lowepro belt system, and the Toploader Zoom 55 AW is also designed to host things designed for that system on either side of it. I'll attach a picture.

FYI these Lowepro cases are authentic, not the knock-offs that you'll sometimes find out there (I know, because I unknowingly bought one of those knock-offs a year ago, and alerted Lowepro).
Thanks for the pictures..
I appreciate the quick response. They look good and your prices are definitely fair. I'll have to wait a bit for the $.... my budget just got busted yesterday.
03-29-2015, 06:26 PM   #22
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Here are pictures of the Sigma 28mm f1.8 EX DG Macro Asperical. Great lens, only downside is that's it's larger than the typical Pentax lens.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
03-29-2015, 06:47 PM   #23
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Here's the Pentax FA 100mm f2.8 Macro, complete with the soft case unused and still wrapped in the original plastic. In case you're not familiar with this Pentax macro, it is notable for two reasons. First is that the dial that switches between auto focus/limit/manual focus mode on the lens body does not need the camera body mode changed to manual focus (it actually communicates the change to the body). Second is that it has a clamp dial that helps the lens maintain focus when pointed up or down.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
03-29-2015, 06:55 PM   #24
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Here's the Tamron SP AF 70-200mm f2.8 Di LD (IF). I've taken some wonderful pictures with this lens and it's been a joy to use, one of the best 70-200mm f2.8 lenses out there. Since it is still under warranty, I recently sent it to Tamron to have them check it over, clean out any dust and make sure it was calibrated. As you can see, it is pristine.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
03-29-2015, 07:06 PM   #25
Site Supporter

Original Poster
This is the somewhat uncommon Kenko Pz-AF 1.5X Teleplus SHQ ("Super High Quality") teleconverter. It has the Pz contacts that are used by Pentax PowerZoom, SDM, DC, and Sigma HSM. I've read that performance with lenses with non-screwdrive AF can vary (I don't have any to test). Keep in mind that as with any teleconverter, you'll need a fast lens that let's in lots of light for good AF performance since you will loose one stop of light. This teleconverter is a pass-through type for information from the lens (f-stop, focal length, etc.) so the camera will not be aware that the teleconverter is present. It is designed to be compatible with any lens, however like most teleconverters, it tends to work best with longer (i.e. telephoto) lenses.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
03-29-2015, 07:15 PM   #26
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Here are the Sigma lens cases. The larger one is quite large, I assume it's for something like the newer variant of the 50-500mm, the exterior dimentions are 11.5" x 6.5" x 6.5", interior dimensions are about 9.5" x 5" x 5". It doesn't include a shoulder strap and the corner of the rubber Sigma logo has a tiny piece missing. The smaller one looks like it could fit a range of Sigma lenses, exterior dimensions 7" x 4.25" x 4.25", interior dimensions are about 3.75" x 3.75" x 3.75" with about 1/2" of extra padding in the bottom that could be removed for more space.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
03-29-2015, 07:22 PM   #27
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Here's the Sunpak ring flash, bounce/zoom flash, off-camera cable, and Pentax PT-2D adapter. The PT-2D will give you full TTL (useful on film bodies and the early Pentax digital bodies), and when you set a modern body in Av mode, matching the ISO and the aperture settings between the flash and the camera, the flash will set the shutter speed from 1/30 to 1/180, depending on the focal length of the lens.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
03-29-2015, 07:33 PM   #28
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Cleaning house

Message deleted. Incorrect posting.

Last edited by ivanvernon; 03-30-2015 at 03:16 AM. Reason: To delete message.
03-30-2015, 11:37 AM   #29
Inactive Account

Lenses arrived. They look brand new. Easy to tell from your pix as well you are selling off some serious quality stuff. Thanks, Nate.
03-30-2015, 12:16 PM   #30

pm sent.