PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC DA 21 mm F/3.2 AL *LIMITED* Lens

Asking Price
349.00 USD

Item Location
Ontario (Canada)

Item Description
For sale is a well-maintained, used SMC Pentax-DA 21 mm F/3.2 AL *LIMITED* Lens. If you look at the photos you will see a lens that looks like new! As you are probably aware the “LIMITED” line of lenses from Pentax are their PREMIUM, small lenses. Extra care and attention to detail is enacted when producing these lenses.

This lens is completely and fully functional.

It is beautiful cosmetically and has no scratches or dust on the glass itself. No oil or fungus inside the barrel either.

When not in use the lens has been kept in a smoke-free home.

I am the first and only owner of the lens.

The lens comes packaged just like it is new with it's original box, lenshood, pouch (I forgot to include it in the photo), manual and both the front and back lens caps.

I ship the item fully insured and with tracking which will require a signature to receive it. One note about shipping: insurance from Canada Post is quite expensive. At $2.20 per $100.00 of value, the cost of insuring the package quickly increases the shipping cost. Expensive but worthwhile considering the value of the lens.

There is also a big bonus for Canadian buyers in that you will not be charged any tax. So, on top of a great price you save 13% in sales taxes!

In addition, for Canadians, I can accept payment by Interac e-Transfer if that is more convenient for you.

For prospective buyers outside the USA or Canada, please contact me first about possible shipping and for shipping costs.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
Canada Post - USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns will be allowed up to 7 days after receipt but only if there is a material mis-statement of facts in this listing. Please contact me prior to returning the package. If there is an issue we will work it out. Any returns are at the buyer's expense, and should be returned with tracking and signature just as it was shipped to the buyer.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Last edited by Maplebuddy; 06-21-2015 at 08:49 AM.
04-16-2015, 09:28 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster
excellent lens !!

---------- Post added 06-21-2015 at 11:50 AM ----------

refresh

Last edited by Maplebuddy; 06-21-2015 at 08:49 AM.
06-28-2015, 09:54 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
Payment sent and this fabulous lens is now in my possession.