PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K5IIs (body only)

Asking Price
425.00 USD

Item Location
New Castle, PA (United States)

Item Description
Hi, I'm selling my Pentax K5IIs body, which I bought back in December, 2014. I say condition is Like New because it has about 2000 actuations on it, but otherwise it's clean as a whistle with all original accessories, documents, and box.

The reason I'm selling it is that I bought it to try out a Pentax DSLR body since I've had an interest in Pentax for a while. I have some Pentax manual focus film lenses that I thought would be interesting to shoot with on digital, but the results weren't what I was expecting and overall, while it's a very solid, well made camera, it's not a good fit for me and so I'm passing it on to others who'd appreciate it more.

My asking price is $425 USD, plus S&H.

Payment is via PayPal only, and I'm asking $18 for USPS Priority Mail shipping, insurance incld. I will only ship to the U.S., so kindly please don't ask otherwise. Since this is my first sale here, you can check my eBay feedback, which 100%; my username there is SirMy-TDog. Thanks for looking - I hope one of you can enjoy this fine camera soon!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
All sales final.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D3  Photo 
03-15-2015, 10:05 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
PM sent