Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-17-2015, 05:25 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Pentax K-30 body with accessories. Price reduced.

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-30 body with accessories.

Asking Price
250.00 USD

Item Location
Candiac, QC (Canada)

Item Description
This camera is in fine condition like you can see in the pictures. Less than 7500 shutter actuations. Selling because I bought a K3. It comes with all the original accessories plus a second battery (not Pentax) and a brand new LCD screen protector. I also include a home made cover for the viewfinder for long exposures. The only item not included is the Software DVD that came with it because I threw it away, I never could install it. If you really want one, I can include a copy of the new one I got with the K3, it's a newer version. I found out yesterday that is has to be installed in Windows XP service pack 3 compatibility mode, I really wonder why. I do include the operating manuals on DVD and the English version in print. I will cover shipping in North America and the Paypal fee. I only accept Paypal for payment. Feel free to ask any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
Included in North America.

Shipping Services
Canada Post.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No need to return, works fine.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Last edited by VE2CJW; 03-20-2015 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Typo.
03-17-2015, 06:47 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
PM sent
03-17-2015, 07:01 PM - 1 Like   #3

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
It's funny how you refer to the program that shipped with the K-30... I found it extremely helpful as I journeyed over to shooting in RAW. It was by no means a very powerful program, but sure was easy to make some very quick adjustments to photos in it! I was disappointed when I bought my K-3 to see that the program couldn't edit K-3's photos... The program that the K-3 shipped with on the other hand I didn't think was worth trying to learn, the interface was ridiculous! Yes, I did end up getting a great deal on Lightroom though - I'm thankful that Pentax gave us a free and relatively simple way to deal with RAW photos. :-)
03-17-2015, 07:19 PM - 1 Like   #4
Site Supporter

Original Poster
The problem is that I could never get the program to install, even after getting an update. I read in a forum that this problem was very frequent. Anyway, I much prefer to use Lightroom which I find more convivial and it fits nicely with my Photoshop Elements 13, they are really made to work together. I have read somewhere that most Pentax users never bother to install the program that comes with the camera. I used to have an older version of the program with an older Pentax DSLR and I did install the program but I never liked it and I found the interface uninteresting. I also used to work with DXO optics but again, I prefer Lightroom, it's more suited to my way of working.

03-17-2015, 07:53 PM   #5

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by VE2CJW Quote
The problem is that I could never get the program to install, even after getting an update. I read in a forum that this problem was very frequent. Anyway, I much prefer to use Lightroom which I find more convivial and it fits nicely with my Photoshop Elements 13, they are really made to work together. I have read somewhere that most Pentax users never bother to install the program that comes with the camera. I used to have an older version of the program with an older Pentax DSLR and I did install the program but I never liked it and I found the interface uninteresting. I also used to work with DXO optics but again, I prefer Lightroom, it's more suited to my way of working.
Ah, I was unaware of the incompatibility of the program with so many computers. I can understand that it'd be quite worthless/annoying to anyone familiar with photography... It was nice for me though, not having to purchase a program alongside my first DSLR until I was confidient that it was worth the investment for a pro level program! :-)
03-20-2015, 11:16 AM   #6
Site Supporter

Original Poster
The price has been reduced to $250. including shipping and Paypal. Good bargain for a fine camera.
03-20-2015, 04:03 PM   #7

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
PM sent.