PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 30 mm f 1.4 EX DC

Asking Price
275.00 USD

Item Location
Medina, Ohio (United States)

Item Description
I purchased the lens through a Hong Kong eBay seller about 1 1/2 years ago. I have used it about a dozen times at parties and other events. The lens functions perfectly, and has no visible marks or scratches. It includes the original box, a canvas lens pouch with a belt strap, factory hood, factory front and back caps and whatever instructions and paperwork came in the original box.

It works very well in low light situations, and I have found it a great lens for evening parties and the like. There are plenty of reviews on this lens on the Forum and elsewhere, so it is easy to read up on the lens and see if it fits your requirements.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$8.00 USPS approximation U.S. only

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
You can return it within 30 days if you don't like it or change your mind. However, you have to pay the postage both ways, and I will charge a $10 restocking fee for my trouble in running back and forth to the post office, etc. Shipping charges of $8.00 apply only to continental U.S. All other locations will be charged actual freight costs through the U.S. Postal Service to include insurance and tracking code.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II  Photo 
03-30-2015, 11:03 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
How well does this lens work with CDAF? I have a K-01 and am looking for a lens that will allow me to shoot indoors without flash. This might be the trick but is the CDAF performance good? Do you know if it balances well with K-01? Thanks.
03-30-2015, 02:55 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by yellowbrick Quote
How well does this lens work with CDAF? I have a K-01 and am looking for a lens that will allow me to shoot indoors without flash. This might be the trick but is the CDAF performance good? Do you know if it balances well with K-01? Thanks.
I am unable to answer your question specifically. However, in my use of the lens, focussing has not been a problem even in low-light conditions. Perhaps you may find a better answer in one of the many reviews posted on-line for this lens.
03-30-2015, 03:06 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by yellowbrick Quote
Do you know if it balances well with K-01?
Forum member THoog has a lot of K-01's and he has used both versions of the Sigma 30 on it. I found his comments in an older thread that answers your question:
QuoteQuote:
I think it does pretty well. While it's a little heavy because of all that glass, the short barrel length helps it balance on the Brick. It's not like big zooms, where I want a DSLR with a grip.

I can't find information about CDAF speed but I would assume the accuracy is excellent. Hope this helps!

03-31-2015, 08:13 AM   #5

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Looks like a great lens! Sent you a PM.
03-31-2015, 02:27 PM   #6

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
What camera body did you use it with?