Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2015, 04:45 PM   #1
Marketplace Reseller

Feedback Score: 260 (100%)
White Pentax K-r + White Kit Lens + 2 Extra Batteries + 1 Extra Charger

*Note: I MAY be open to offers and negotiations on SOME products, just don't low-ball me as the prices are fairly low to begin with.

More Items for sale. Pictures will be provided upon request, Deals can be had for buying more then one item. Also look for my other ads., Local people can arrange to pick up the items (Southern Ontario). I do worldwide shipping. Add a convenience fee for paypal purchases. Interac E-transfer is offered to Canadians. For fastest communication please PM me.

**All Prices in Canadian dollars**
**The Canadian Dollar is weak right now especially against the USD, its around a 20% discount on items so its a good time to buy just in case you were waiting

$100 CAD is only approximately $82 USD right now so consider the prices accordingly

$250 (Approx. $205 USD) White Pentax K-r + White Kit Lens + 2 Extra Batteries + 1 Extra Charger, This beautiful camera comes with the original box and almost all original accessories except for the USB cable. It also comes with the matching white kit lens in excellent shape, 2 third party spare batteries, and a spare battery charger with car socket connector. The camera has a shutter count near 30700 which means it still has a lot of life left and being well used there are clearly no issues with the camera.

Last edited by MightyMike; 04-11-2015 at 02:28 PM.
04-08-2015, 07:26 PM   #2
Marketplace Reseller

Original Poster
First bump
04-14-2015, 07:21 AM   #3
Marketplace Reseller

Original Poster
Bump number 2