Item for Sale
Pentax K2 35mm Film Camera with K 45-125 lens

Asking Price
165.00 AUD

Item Location
Bamaga (Australia)

Item Description
Pentax K2 Film Camera

Black and silver in very good condition. Probably could do with a CLA.

Comes with contemporary nylon strap with chrome findings and lens mount cover.

Some scuffing on base. Small grey blemishes in vertical line in viewfinder which do not at all impede focus ability or view.

Mirror bumper foam and back seals have been replaced recently.
ASA ring and exposure compensation rings move as designed. Will need new battery.

FP and X socket covers still present as are the boots on the strap D rings.

Asahi Pentax 45-125 F4 lens Some what rare, has been described as the pocketful of primes and is a constant F4.

One touch zoom. Also in very good condition. No Fungus or Haze. Some scuffs and paint loss on leading edges but very small. Very small amount of discernible lens creep when standing vertically either end up. Comes with generic front and rear caps and generic hood.

Selling regretfully as I very much like these items but trying to get from three shelves down to one.

PM me for more pics or details - Buyer will love this camera and lens

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Australia Only

Shipping Charge
$20

Shipping Services
Australia Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Camera and lens are the exact articles shown in the pictures. Items can be returned within two weeks of receipt if condition is other than as described.

Please examine photographs closely as they form part of the description.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Arjay Bee; 10-09-2015 at 12:47 AM.
04-19-2015, 03:02 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump for new week.
04-25-2015, 07:18 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Original Poster
Another bump for another week - if not sold to a forum member soon, will go to the bay.

I will consider selling to places outside Australia - it is just that people who have inquired in the past have all baulked at the prices charged by Australia Post...

Depends how much you want these items I guess. Please send offers also but asking price is about what I paid for items a few years ago bought from fellow forum members. Aussie dollar has taken a huge dive since those heady days when the difference was in Australia's favour.