PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K3 and accessories Less than 300 clicks

Asking Price
700.00 USD FIRM

Item Location
New Mexico (United States)

Item Description
This is a MINT K3 from the December Quickndone sale on Ebay. Firmware is updated but not the latest version with the glitch.
K3 , Factory Charger , Strap , Unused Pentax Battery grip in box , original Box and accessories.
Camera has less than 300 clicks and is mint. Was used and tested for about 3 days and put back in box.
I Bought two K3's and just don't use this one at all.... With K3II around the corner........ I decided to sell it.

PayPal or Will accept a money order and prefer a Postal Money order.
I have not posted a decent Photo as all it will be is a picture of the camera in the factory box. All K3's look the same in a box so there really isn't anything new to see....Its like new...MINT.
PM me if interested and we can discuss it here or on the phone or Email......Thanks !
Price is FIRM and very fair..... Im in no hurry to sell it and may just use it for a 2nd backup if it doesn't.

Will sell body and grip separate if needed. Must sell Body first for $600 then the Grip for $100

I do not know why I cannot get my image rotated the right way in this ad , about ready to pull my hair out.....lol.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destination
USA

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
usps

Accepted Payment Types
Check/Money Order/PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return within 3 days of inspecting for full refund minus shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Dlanor Sekao; 01-02-2017 at 03:05 PM.