PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K5II in original box, with 2 year extend warranty

Asking Price
340.00 USD

Item Location
Austin, TX (United States)

Item Description

I really love the body design of K5 serial. I have K7 (with split screen installed), K5, K5II and K5IIs. Need to sell two of them.

Bought this camera new 18 month ago, with 2 year extend warranty. You should still have 1.5 years left.

I estimate ~8000 shutter click. I will double check and update here later. I never used continuous shooting model, a habit inherited from film time.

The camera is in very good overall condition. 100% functional wise, and 90% cosmetically.

Sensor is clean, no bead pixel noticed;
Viewfinder is clean, no dust or scratches;
Everything works great as it should;
Mount has some light sign of usage;

There is a scratch on the right shoulder close to the shutter release button. It was caused by a wrong type of should strap when I have 50-135 mounted on the camera. No damage on the shoulder screen, all buttons works fine, just cosmetic. And some small marks on the bottom. All imperfects were shown in the pictures attached. I don't notice wounds anywhere else.

All accessories are included, most of them are still in the original plastic bag and never been used.

Original battery is induced.

I can include an excellent 18-55 WR lens, for $400 total in you want a lens with it.

Scratches on the body

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
12.5 in US. PM for international shipping

Shipping Services
usps Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I accept return only if the camera is not as described. please contact me within three days. Buyer pay return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by grahame; 05-01-2015 at 09:52 AM.