PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax DA 55-300 L

Asking Price

Item Location
Oklahoma (United States)

Item Description

ABOUT ME/WHO YOU ARE BUYING FROM:
I have been a forum member for almost 3 years. I have also been an Ebay member for over 10 years with over 230 positive feedbacks scoring 100% positive. My ebay account name is nrs2112, so you can research me there. I explain all conditions of any of my gear in the listing with detail. I will not sell an item with a defect or any shortcomings without you knowing. All details of the item should be listed. If you have questions, please post them or Private Message me.

**** I HAVE MANY OTHER CAMERA GEAR ITEMS FOR SALE HERE IN THE PENTAX FORUMS. PLEASE SEE LINKS BELOW:

PENTAX K5
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/24-photographic-equipment-sale/295293-sal...d-screens.html

PENTAX 50mm-M
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/24-photographic-equipment-sale/295298-sal...ml#post3251637

PENTAX 50mm-A
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/24-photographic-equipment-sale/295299-sal...nt-optics.html

PENTAX DA 55-300 L
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/24-photographic-equipment-sale/295302-sal...-55-300-l.html

FOR SALE:

Pentax DA 55-300 L : USED, GOOD CONDITION
=======================================

Optically, this lens is very good. The sharpness is even, and the center performance is somewhat sharp at f4.5/f5 from 55mm to 150mm. At f6.3, the magic number for Pentax DA zooms, border to border and center resolutions match up nicely. As it is commonly known, this lens has some kind of magic with bokeh. It also produces very clean images with little distortions and outstanding contrast/color.

This lens has some wear to it, but my no means does any of its usage readily show. It is 3 1/2 years old, and the zoom ring is not perfectly smooth, but not bad at all. The end retainer ring around the end of the zoom barrel has a very light mark (indenture), but it is not readily noticed (see pics). There is some dust inside the lens, but does not show in photos stopped down to f11 (I have not stopped down further with this lens). Despite all these things, this lens performs without a hitch, focusing perfectly, and revealing clean images unaffected by dust or previous usage.

Front and Back lens caps in very good condition and are provided with all my lenses.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH YOUR SHIPPING DESTINATION FOR SHIPPING INFO INCLUDING SHIPPING PRICE

Shipping Charge
PENDING DELIVERY LOCATION

Shipping Services
PENDING DELIVERY LOCATION

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
NO RETURNS ACCEPTED - Item will be delivered in exact condition as stated in the listing.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 

Last edited by JF Jayhawk; 06-05-2015 at 09:54 AM.