PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 17-50mm f2.8 EX DC Pentax K-Mount + Bonus

Asking Price
290.00 USD

Item Location
Bloomington, IN (United States)

Item Description
Continuous f2.8 aperture. Like-new, extremely gently used for probably 300-400 shots in just two shooting sessions. Has had a genuine Hoya UVC multicoated 77m filter on it since day one. Absolutely no signs of use on the lens or glass. Glass is perfect and sharp. Focusing is fast and accurate.

This is NOT a gray market copy. I bought the lens from Adorama about a year ago.

Selling my Pentax gear because I have been mostly using my mirrorless camera and would rather get a couple more lenses for it.

The lens comes with the above mentioned Hoya filter as well as everything that it arrived with (original box, pouch/case, paperwork, hood, etc.).

Here is some information on the lens:

Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM (No Stabilizer) Lens Reviews - Sigma Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

DA* 16-50mm vs. Sigma and Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 Comparison Review - Introduction | PentaxForums.com Reviews

Other items for sale:

- Like-new Pentax K-5 iis in the original box and all accessories ($490 + $20 shipping). No signs of use. Looks and functions just like new. Shutter count is 2034. The battery has been charged only twice. Bought about 1.5 years ago from Amazon. Used the camera on just 4-5 occasions. Comes with extended warranty (bought from Adorama). I will throw in a Targus IR shutter remote (works great with the camera).

- Excellent condition Pentax-M 50mm f1.4 manual prime lens ($85+$10 shipping). Truly great condition with clear glass (no fungus, scratches, or other blemishes), snappy and oil-free aperture blades, smooth focusing ring. This is an exceptionally great copy if you are looking for this prime.

- Like-new Dolica GX650B204 Proline GX 65-inch Aluminum Tripod and Ball Head Combo (used only once for a short session). Comes in its original bag, but no box.

P.S. I have sold two items on this forum before and both transactions went extremely smoothly. I hope that you are here to happily purchase great equipment at a great price and not to scam. Fraudsters are not welcome.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$20

Shipping Services
Expecidited with Tracking and Insurance

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
The lens is like-new and 100% functional. Do your homework and make sure you really want/need it before buying. No returns for buyer's remorse reasons. This is a fantastic lens and you will only regret buying it if you haven't done any research on it and want something that this lens is not.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 

Last edited by ferganer; 05-16-2015 at 07:27 PM.