PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Black Pentax MX-1 -- excellent condition

Asking Price
215.00 USD [SOLD]

Item Location
Sumner, WA (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is my Pentax MX-1. I purchased this from one of our forum members earlier last year. It has just over 1000 shots taken (I received it with just 127), and has been an excellent little vacation camera, and an emergency backup to my primary shooter. Condition is great overall, with excellent glass, fantastic shape on the body (is stored in a faux leather case; has no brassing), and just a couple of small scratches on the LCD screen protector. Also, has always been stored in a smoke-free home.

Makes great photos, with me having used it mainly for the 1cm macro ability (especially on flower interiors). The 1.8-2.5 aperture range is nice and sharp all the way through, and the focus lock is quick. I’ve found that I don’t use it much anymore (really into my K-3), have my old K-50 as a backup, and frankly speaking, have always struggled shooting cameras without a viewfinder, as sunny days make it tough for me to compose with just the LCD.

Asking $215 shipped in CONUS (will use USPS Priority Mail), and will ship to Canada (we can PM about cost once I get your location). No other international shipping, sorry. Payment via verified PayPal only.

Includes:
• The MX-1
• Charger and included cables
• Original manual
• Original box
• Extra aftermarket battery
• Brown faux leather case (with strap)
• Simple hand strap

I don’t have much feedback on our site, but have over 1000 transactions as a buyer/seller on eBay since 2003, (search: greatscott02) with 100% feedback. Thanks for taking the time to look, and please PM me with any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included in cost for CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
RETURNS: Only if item is not as described and initiated within 48 hours of receipt. Buyer to pay return shipping.

Selling to US and Canada only. Shipping cost included in cost for US -- Canadian buyers please send me a forum PM, and I'll get you a shipping quote for your address. If you buy more than one item, I will combine shipping cost (will give total in a PM upon agreement of purchase).

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 05-28-15 at 08:11 PM ----------

Bump to the top for a great price on a hard to find MX-1 -- that's in excellent condition + it comes with a couple of extras

---------- Post added 05-28-15 at 09:25 PM ----------

Bump to the top!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Last edited by esrandall; 06-01-2015 at 07:21 AM.
05-29-2015, 01:11 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
Looks like Puyallup River down by the blue buildings.
05-29-2015, 04:43 AM   #3
Closed Account

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by olypdd Quote
Looks like Puyallup River down by the blue buildings.
You're exactly right. We live about 5 minutes from the area, and our 5-year old likes to ride her bike down there.
05-31-2015, 06:00 PM   #4
Closed Account

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
Original Poster
just replied to Pm.

---------- Post added 05-31-15 at 08:37 PM ----------

Pending payment