PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Raynox 150 -- like new condition + step up ring

Asking Price
50.00 USD

Item Location
Sumner, WA (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is my Raynox 150. Considered by many to be the best of the close-up filters out there. I bought this last year, thinking I would be this big bug shooter, but it never happened. It’s just sat in its little plastic case for the past year doing nothing.

Condition is like new, as I used it maybe twice. Perfect glass, no scratches on the mounting bracket.

Asking $50 shipped in CONUS (will use USPS Priority Mail), and will ship to Canada (we can PM about cost once I get your location). No other international shipping, sorry. Payment via PayPal.
Includes:

• The lens
  • Original front cap
  • Original rear cap
  • The mount
  • 43-49mm step-up ring (so you can just screw it right on to a 49mm lens)
  • Original interior storage box
  • Original outside box
I don’t have much feedback on our site, but have over 1000 transactions as a buyer/seller on eBay since 2003, (search: greatscott02) with 100% feedback. Thanks for taking the time to look, and please PM me with any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Cost included in CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
RETURNS: Only if item is not as described and initiated within 48 hours of receipt. Buyer to pay return shipping.

Selling to US and Canada only. Shipping cost included in cost for US -- Canadian buyers please send me a forum PM, and I'll get you a shipping quote for your address. If you buy more than one item, I will combine shipping cost (will give total in a PM upon agreement of purchase).

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 05-27-15 at 05:31 AM ----------

sold to Shuber

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Last edited by esrandall; 05-27-2015 at 06:52 AM. Reason: update thread to sold