PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax DA L 18-50mm WR Retractable lens MINT

Asking Price
120.00 USD

Item Location
Quebec (Canada)

Item Description
I'm selling this MINT version of the new 18-50mm WR RE kit lens.

I bought this lens from a forum member in order to write its Pentaxforums review (hint : it's a fine lens ). Since I have the 16-85, I don't need this lens. I am selling it for the exact same price I paid for it (paypal fees are my loss).

The lens has only been used for stock pictures, sharpness and aberration tests, and so forth. It has been babied the whole time, and is truly mint. It would look the same if you took it out of its original packaging for the first time.

Since it was part of a kit, the package only includes the lens and both caps. It was packed in brown cardboard, there are no official boxes for bundled lenses.

Drop me a PM!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Varies with destination

Shipping Services
Canada post prefered

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Special cases to be discussed

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

06-23-2015, 07:45 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
I just acquired this lens from another forum member and have been very impressed with its compact size and image quality (for the price). The retractable mechanism is not as difficult to use as I had read about. An excellent companion to the K-01 or to any K-mount DSLR for when you want to go as compact as possible but still have the ability to zoom. DC motor focusing is fast and quiet, and it's WR too!
06-23-2015, 06:04 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
18-50mm Lens

PM sent.
06-25-2015, 05:35 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 67 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold!