PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 50-150mm F2.8II APO EX DC HSM

Asking Price
600.00 USD

Item Location
CT (United States)

Item Description
I am reluctantly selling my Sigma 50-150mm F2.8II APO EX DC HSM. I have used this lens for a few years for portraits of my family, and my son's cub scouting events. The lens was used mostly indoors. This is an excellent, sharp copy of this well rated, & seldom seen for sale lens. The ONLY reason I am letting this one go is because I needed more reach for a lot of the cub scout events (I volunteered to photograph the events for the pack). I picked up a Tamron 70-200 as a replacement. I can't justify keeping both, so unfortunately, this one has to go.

This lens is a pleasure to use, it's very hand-holdable (I'm having a hard time with the 70-200, and most of the time have to use a monopod), and I was always impressed with the sharpness, and IQ. The HSM is almost silent, and extremely fast.

Included is everything that came with the lens; box, documentation, soft case w/ strap, and lens hood.

The glass is perfect, no marks or dust inside the lens. I always had a B&W filter on the front for protection. The discoloration in between the ridges on the zoom & focusing ring might be dust? I didn't even notice it until I looked at the photos in Lightroom. The lens was always stored in it's soft case when not being used.

The picture of my son below was taken with this lens.

Shipping within the continental US, via USPS Priority mail, or UPS Ground, is included with the price.

Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS or UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item is carefully described, and photographed, and as such no returns accepted.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by gsrokmix; 07-04-2015 at 09:18 AM.
06-30-2015, 02:34 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 30 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump. Make me an offer I can't refuse!
07-03-2015, 09:46 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 30 (100%)
Original Poster
Last bump for this great lens!
07-05-2015, 03:14 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
hi,

i'm bidding on the other site. i can pay you the same offer but its cheaper to sell here ( paypal fee). let me know.