Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2007, 11:55 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
[SOLD] smc Pentax-FA J f/4.5-5.8 75-300mm AL

For immediate sale: smc Pentax-FA J f/4.5-5.8 75-300mm AL lens in excellent condition. I purchased this lens in December from Amazon.com and have used it since then only for three or four shoots. I have everything that came with the lens originally - the box, documentation, registration card, lens cap and end cap. It did not come with a hood, so I purchased a collapsible third-party lens hood and the hood is part of this sale.

Here is a picture taken not too long ago with this lens. Actually, most of the pictures in that gallery were taken with this lens, although many of them were taken with this lens + a Tamron 1.4x converter. The converter of course is not part of this sale. I like the lens very much and it takes excellent photos. I'm selling it because I have a zoom that goes to 200 that is working okay for me in this range, and I'm trying to raise $$ to go for the Sigma zoom that goes to 400. So, much as I'd like to keep it, this one's got to go.

As far as I can tell, this is the same lens as this one on sale at Adorama, which was priced at $130 US on February 6, 2007 - except that my lens does not have the silver color and did not come with the hood.

I'm asking $120. Payment through PayPal only, please. I will pay for priority mail shipping through the US Postal Service + insurance, if shipped to USA or Canada. I'm willing to consider shipping overseas but in that case I might ask you to pay for the shipping.

I will be placing this lens on sale on eBay some time in the coming week, but I would love to see it go to someone on this forum, as I know that that way it will have found a good home.

You can send me private mail here on the forum or write to me directly: polytrope atgmail dot com.

Will

Attached Images

03-19-2007, 07:27 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Original Poster
Pentax 75-300 lens sold

Update 3-19-07: I am pleased to report that this lens was sold to another member of this forum and is therefore no longer available. Thanks for looking.

Will