PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
PENTAX Q7 SILVER WITH 02, 5-15MM ZOOM LENS PLUS EXTRAS EXCELLENT CONDITION

Asking Price
195.00 USD

Item Location
Scottsdale, Arizona (United States)

Item Description
For sale is one Pentax Q7 Silver color lightly used mirrorless camera. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this camera and it has produced very good images. Since this was one of several Q7’s that I have most of the packaging was not opened. What is included in this sale is the Q7 body and 02, 5-15mm zoom lens, camera body cap, the Pentax lens front and rear caps and another lens cap. Also included is a CPL polarizer filter and the hand strap shown in the photos. This camera was always used with a lens filter so the lens front glass was not exposed to the elements.

NOT SHOWN but included in this sale is a like new EOS P/Q adapter to use Canon lenses on this camera.

As shown in the photo, the original battery, battery charger, cables, and shoulder strap were never out of their packaging. I do not believe the owners manual, software or other documentation were ever removed from the original packaging. As I said this was one of several Q series cameras in my arsenal and I already had batteries etc. The camera and lens are like new. Unlike some of the cameras being sold by Pawn shops that are missing packaging or software or cables etc, this is the entire package you would get if you purchased the camera from a camera store.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included in price to 48 lower states

Shipping Services
Shipping to lower 48 states

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
If you choose to use Pay Pal I have to add 3% to the sale price as that covers the Pay Pal charges

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by CWRailman; 07-07-2015 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Had wrong Shipping destinations listed
07-07-2015, 10:44 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
pm for the q7
07-07-2015, 08:58 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Want to trade