Item for Sale
Pentax k3 accessories (Grip + Flu Card)

Asking Price
150.00 USD

Item Location
Houston, Texas (United States)

Item Description
Hello

I am selling the following items together. Both are in Like new / Mint condition are come in original box and with all the documentation. Shipping is free. I will pay the PayPal fees as well.

Pentax K3 Grip
Pentax Flu Card

I will give 25 dollars off from this listing if you buy one of the lenses i am selling. Links are below

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/24-photographic-equipment-sale/299113-sal...mm-f3-5-a.html

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/24-photographic-equipment-sale/294282-sal...al-pentax.html

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Texas

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I will accept returns within 10 days of receipt if the items are not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo