PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Orion ED80T CF Apochromatic Imaging Lens

Asking Price
869.00 USD

Item Location
Alda, NE (United States)

Item Description
It is with regret that I must sell the scope that I planned on imaging with, but life changes require the sale. SUPERB imaging scope for the serious birder or astrophotographer.

This is the highly-respected Orion ED80T CF. It is an early model in wonderful condition. 80mm objective diameter. Focal length of 480mm with and f/6 focal ratio. Only the slightest of "gloss" scuffs. Optically and mechanically perfect. Sells with the following extras: Orion Field Flattener for Short Refractors and an 8-1/4" Vixen-style dovetail for additional adjustability & balance control on your mount. Always stored in hard case with silica gel packets. Optics are clear and bright. No apologies. See the photos for confirmation of the excellent conditon. See the myriad of images created with this impressive APO Triplet at astrobin: Search | AstroBin
This item may be used with your DSLR with the appropriate 2" adapter ( I highly recommend the True-2 model: TELESCOPE CAMERA ADAPTERS |TelescopeAdapters.com )
$869 + actual shipping to your address will be extra (includes everything seen in photos). Willing to ship worldwide to PF member with flawless Marketplace feedback, but insurance and shipment method with tracking will be required.

I would be willing to sell the Field Flattener for Short Refractors separately ($99 plus actual shipping) but only if the buyer of the scope does not desire it. (This means that everything except the FF would sell for $768 + shipping and 1/2 PP fee).

I am near Grand Island, NE (6 miles off of Interstate 80) if you desire to pick up and save shipping charges.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
actual

Shipping Services
USPS or UPS Ground

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return policy. You must be 100% happy that the item meets the description or your selling price will be refunded (but not shipping). Buyer pays return shipping & item must be received in the same condition in which it was sold.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
07-17-2015, 07:00 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster
Bump!

Note: Will also be listing today, two respected Takumars: The SMC Takumar 24mm f2.5 and the early 8-element Super Takumar 50mm f1.4 (non-yellowing version called the Planar Killer). I also have the superb Version 2 of the SMC Takumar 135mm f2.5 listed.
07-21-2015, 11:43 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster
Sold to the lucky guy in NY.