PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-FA 50mm F1.7 in EX Condition

Asking Price
180.00 USD

Item Location
East Bay, CA (United States)

Item Description
I have an excellent copy of the SMC Pentax-FA 50mm F1.7 that I am no longer using. This lens was purchased in December of 2014 after doing my research on a great 50mm. This lens hasn't been used since I picked up my DA*55, which was used to photograph this lens.

This lens is in Excellent condition. It is not in Like New condition, as it does have minor wear on the body and focus ring of the lens. The glass is free of any scratches and has some dust, which is mostly visible when viewed looking through the rear element. Fingerprints on the mount are mine and the mount itself shows very little wear.

Whoever is in interested in getting one of the best 50s that Pentax has made should check this out. Some examples of what I captured with this little lens are provided below.

Lens comes with original Pentax front cap, generic rear cap, and 49mm UV filter.

Price is $180 for the lens, with shipping at $5 with tracking anywhere in the United States. This price does include PayPal fees, so the final price you pay is $185. No international shipping will be considered at this time.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$5

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buyer has 72 hours upon receipt of lens to request a refund if item is not as described. Buyer pays return shipping and will be refunded for purchase price of the lens only.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo