PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Panasonic LX100 luxury compact camera

Asking Price
600.00 USD

Item Location
Indianapolis (United States)

Item Description
I'm needing to raise some fast spending money to take advantage of a great deal on a Yamaha Clavinova piano that is for sale locally, so I'm offering up my Panasonic LX100 for sale.

I love the camera, and hate to sell it, but it would be easier to replace it, than it would be to replace any of my lenses, since they have all been calibrated to my camera body and are good copies. If I'm able to buy the piano, I will buy another LX100 after I sell my old piano.

As you can see in the pictures, the camera is in like-new condition. I bought when it was first released in December, so it is still under warranty. It will come in the original box with all the accessories, and I can include a copy of the $900 receipt in case it ever needs warranty work.

I don't know if there is much sample variation with the LX100, but mine is definitely a good copy. It is sharp from wide open, works wonderfully. It takes beautiful pictures and amazing video...even in 4K if you want. And it feels great in the hand and the manual controls are wonderful. This camera replaced my Sony RX100-II, and I enjoy much more than I ever did my Sony.

The camera ships free in the US. International buyers can contact me for a shipping price.

I also have a Blue "Bluebird" studio microphone and a USB interface for sale locally, so if those sell first (fingers crossed!) then I will take the ad down since I'll have enough cash for the piano at that point.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in US, Contact for international s/h

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
I can accept PayPal, or Chase QuickPay (a service run by Chase bank that works like PayPal with an email address and any US checking account. Unlike PayPal, it has no fees.)

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 08-11-15 at 10:48 AM ----------

Here are some sample images from my camera. Click on each image for a larger version:

Last edited by Edgar_in_Indy; 08-11-2015 at 04:35 AM.
09-07-2015, 06:14 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
The camera sold to a forum member for the asking price. Thanks!