PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 300mm F4 APO tele macro

Asking Price
550.00 USD

Item Location
Utrecht (Netherlands)

Item Description
I bought this prime from Japan. It is in great condition. You don't see them a lot, but the image quality and sharpness of a good tele prime like this is something else.

Lightly used. Fully complete including:
Original box
Original lens case with strap (strap still unoped)
Both caps
Manual

All in great condition

This lens features an extractable hood, tripod mount ring, focus limiter and easy mf/af switching.
Just after I bought this I also managed to find a Pentax FA* 300mm F4.5. I have to let one go and the Sigma didn't make it easy for me. I tested them both. The Sigma is extremely close for pq, has more features and is in better shape. It also has a closer minimal focus distance for pseudo-macro work (1:3 magnification). I decided to keep the FA* because it's a bit lighter and slightly more compact.

This lens is full-frame compatible, very sharp with excellent bokeh. The glass on this is in perfect condition. There is a very small amount of dust inside the lens which doesn't affect any pictures taken with it. AF is quick.

Payment by Paypal or within Europe using IBAN (no fees). Worldwide postal shipping included.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
seller chooses

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
If not as described I'll take back the lens if indicated within four days after arrival of the item, buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Borrelli; 08-22-2015 at 06:07 AM. Reason: added two pictures taken with this lens