PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SOLD Bigma (Sigma 50-500mm)

Asking Price
500.00 USD

Item Location
Massachusetts (United States)

Item Description
The original version of the Bigma (Sigma 50-500mm) with case, hood, caps. Lens had CLA by Sigma November, 2013. The glass is spotless outside and in (glass is excellent or better). Diaphragm & autofocus work perfectly. Barrel, zoom & focus rings are all clean, but some of that textured Sigma coating has rubbed off the front end of the tripod foot and sections of its ring-around-the-lens (visible in the second and last two images - this is why I'm only rating the lens condition as "good"). The big lens hood is tricky to twist on or off, especially in the reversed-storage position. There's a lot of friction and squeezing the hood even a little will make it bind a lot. As probably most Pentaxians know, IQ is remarkably good to excellent from 50 to about 300mm, then declines gradually to the nominal 500mm (in reality closer to 450mm) where IQ is acceptable to marginally good depending on extension and f-stop in use.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
included in price

Shipping Services
UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted within 30 days.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by WPRESTO; 01-29-2016 at 12:03 PM.
08-25-2015, 05:17 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
This lens is awesome. I LOVE mine.