Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-27-2015, 06:42 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
Rokinon 16mm f/2 Wide Angle -- Excellent Condition!!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Rokinon 15mm f/2 Wide Angle -- Excellent Condition!!

Asking Price
250.00 USD

Item Location
Sumner, WA (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is my Rokinon 16mm f/2 wide angle. Great fast manual focus lens with very smooth focus. I picked this up used a couple months back, but never really used it, as I fell in love with my HD DA 21mm for landscape use. I've also been recently diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, and while I have the condition under control, I ended up with some permanent close-up vision loss, so I'm pretty reliant on auto-focus these days. It's a great lens with close-focus ability, so it deserves to go to somebody who will put it to good use.

Body and front cap are in great physical shape, no nicks or chips, anything like that. Hood is nice and snug, and the glass is in fantastic shape. No scratches, fungus, haze, any of that stuff. Aperture assembly works as it should -- everything about it is great. Manual focus ring is very smooth, with no hitches or resistance. I've owned a couple Rokinon lenses, and that was always a point of contention -- but not with this one. Lens has the "A" setting, so our Pentax cameras read the exposure information just fine.

Asking $250 shipped in CONUS (will use USPS or UPS), and will ship to Canada (we can PM about cost once I get your location). No other international shipping, sorry. Payment via PayPal.

Includes:

The lens
Original rear cap
Original front cap
Original hood
Original box

Thanks for taking the time to look, and please PM me with any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Included in cost for CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS or UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
RETURNS: Only if item is not as described and initiated within 48 hours of receipt. Buyer to pay return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Last edited by esrandall; 08-27-2015 at 08:34 PM.
08-27-2015, 09:22 PM   #2
Marketplace Reseller

Feedback Score: 262 (100%)
PM sent
08-27-2015, 10:01 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
Original Poster
Replied -- will followup in the AM.

---------- Post added 08-28-15 at 08:15 AM ----------

Sold.