PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K-5 Limited w/ 40mm lens
Asking Price
500.00 USD

Item Location
Milwaukee, WI (United States)

Item Description
I just bought this gear a couple months ago. And I finally realized that I'm more of a gear buyer than a photographer. I'm throwing in the towel. I'm keeping a cheap-ass Panasonic superzoom camera and an old Fuji X100 for when I want to pretend that I'm a photographer. But all this expensive gear sitting on a shelf getting no use is just pointless. Everything is like new.....or VERY close to it. I simply don't use the stuff. I bought all of it new except for the K-5 Limited, but that I bought from a Japanese shop and it had 12 shutter actuations....so it may as well have been new. Money back guarantee to anyone who feels like the items are not at least a 9 out of ten. It's been on a shelf in my closet 99% of the time I have owned it (and that has been only around 2 months).

1. PENTAX K-5 Special Limited Edition Silver with DA 40mm f2.8 XS - I bought this 2 months ago with 12 shutter actuations. I had wanted a limited silver Pentax for so long, this is what started my Pentax binge. Who knew such a simple purchase would end up costing me so much money? I'm not splitting up the set, so don't bother to ask. It's so flipping sweet that if it doesn't sell, I'll just keep it. I MAY have put another 100 actuations on the shutter, but that's about it. The lens is perfect. The body shows no wear anywhere. There is no manual or disc, but everything else that came with it is there. The strap and cords have never even been unwrapped. Battery charger and battery work fine and hold a good long charge. $550 (now just $500) (includes fees and insured shipping to US address)

I also have a Pentax DA 18-135mm WR lens I am selling. It came with a brand new K-3 that I bought a couple months ago. I shot maybe a dozen shots with it to make sure everything worked fine, and it did. I have sold the K-3. The lens comes with front and rear caps and lens hood, but no box since it was part of a kit. I am asking $250.
(SOLD)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
included in price

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
returns accepted if not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Lukinosity; 09-11-2015 at 10:37 AM.
09-09-2015, 08:37 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 84 (100%)
Oh my... That silver K5 kit is really tempting. I'm scared to get it since it will definitely trigger an LBA for the other silver DA primes!
09-10-2015, 07:32 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 57 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by chiepapi Quote
Oh my... That silver K5 kit is really tempting. I'm scared to get it since it will definitely trigger an LBA for the other silver DA primes!
I'm with you. Sorely tempted, but I sold my set of silver FA Ltd's and this kind of body (love the K-5 sensor!) would beg for them back... or I send the DA's I already have in black to dcshooter for a little "silvering!"
09-11-2015, 05:29 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 24 (100%)
Original Poster

09-13-2015, 07:24 AM   #5

Original Poster
open to reasonable offers before I toss it on eBay
09-15-2015, 06:07 AM   #6

Original Poster
Just found a few extra batteries and an aftermarket charger in the closet. Those are now included at no extra charge.

If there's no action today, I'll put it on the Bay tomorrow.

---------- Post added 09-16-15 at 02:42 PM ----------

off to eBay goes this unloved beautiful camera...... http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/111773762026?

kinda makes me sad that no one here wanted to give it a good home.