PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-3 PREMIUM SILVER Limited Edition Camera with MATCHING Battery Grip Kit

Asking Price
999.00 USD

Item Location
Ontario (Canada)

Item Description
For sale is a well-maintained Pentax K-3 PREMIUM SILVER Limited Edition DSLR Camera with MATCHING Battery Grip. Please look at the photos to see for yourself the condition of the camera and lens. The kit is in pristine condition. The only small scratches I see on the body are on the camera bottom from attaching and detaching the battery grip (unavoidable actually). You can see them in one of the photos included.

There were ONLY 2,000 of these SILVER Edition camera kits produced for the WORLD. I think you will agree that the silver version really stands out and shows off the camera well!

I am the first and only owner of the camera and battery grip.

There has only been 15,841 shutter actuations on this camera, so it is practically new. The shutter is rated for at least 200,000 actuations so it has used less than 10% of it’s rated life.

The camera is fully operational and functions just as it is supposed to.

When not in use the camera and lens have been kept in a smoke-free home.

The camera and lens comes packaged just like it is new with it's original box and includes all of the following items:

ME viewfinder cap;
Pentax strap O-ST132;
hot shoe cover (on camera);
eye cup (on camera);
sync socket cap (on camera);
body mount cover (on camera);
2 - Pentax D-L190 batteries;
Pentax battery charger;
AC plug cord;
software CD;
operating manual;
SPECIAL Pentax maroon leather strap especially and exclusively available in the Silver Edition kit.

The battery grip includes both the lithium battery and the AA battery holders.

As a nice BONUS I will include a CD that has Yvon Bourque’s e-book entitled Pentax K-3 - Everything you need to know… and then some. This is a great 314 page book that explains the workings of the camera in much more detail than the original manual does.

I am also adding in as a second BONUS: A 3rd Pentax D-L190 battery for the camera.

I ship the item fully insured and with tracking which will require a signature to receive it. One note about shipping: insurance from Canada Post is quite expensive. At $2.20 per $100.00 of value, the cost of insuring the package quickly increases the shipping cost. Expensive but worthwhile considering the value of this package.

For prospective buyers outside the USA or Canada, please contact me first about possible shipping and for shipping costs.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
Canada Post - USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns will be allowed up to 7 days after receipt but only if there is a material mis-statement of facts in this listing. Please contact me prior to returning the package. Any returns are at the buyer's expense, and should be returned with tracking and signature just as it was shipped to the buyer.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
X-T1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
X-T1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
X-T1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
X-T1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
X-T1  Photo