Item for Sale
Manual Focus Lenses

Asking Price
30.00 USD

Item Location
Blue Springs, Missouri (United States)

Item Description
Sun Optics Zoom Telephoto 85-210mm f4.8
This has the T-mount for Pentax K mount and a tripod collar. It is a preset lens, meaning it has setting on the aperture so that one ring will set the f-stop and you can then open the aperture and close back to the set aperture using the secondary ring.
The lens is all metal and glass. I am quite confident it could be used as a weapon as well as give you relatively sharp images on our digital bodies. I have used it many times on my K10 and K-7. It lacks a little contrast but makes up for it in sharpness, I think. The lens is about 8 1/2 inches long and comes with the lens hood but no caps
This lens has been around a while and has a few nicks and scratches that in no way affect it's mechanics or optics. There is dust inside the glass but this does not appear to affect image quality. It meters very well, also.
This is just a rugged, old lens that still performs well and gets good images. $25 includes postage in America.

A somewhat compact Quantaray 70-210mm f4-5.6 Auto Zoom
This is a manual zoom lens with an A setting for electronic control of the aperture and works very well on my digital bodies.
I have had it's distant relative, the Focal QII 70-210 for more than 30 years and have a sentimental preference towards the Focal QII when the occasion strikes so this one can be let go
The aperture ring is crisp in it's movements and will seat firmly in the A position. Focus and zoom are slow and smooth. It will come with the front cap only.
Read this part carefully. This is a P-KR mount lens. It does have the Ricoh pin. However, it is the rounded type pin and has never presented a problem on my digital bodies. My Focal version has the same rounded Ricoh pin as well and it has never been a problem either. $25 within the United States.

SMC Pentax-M 200 f4 Sold Thank you.
This one I just do not use as much as I thought I would. I really like the romance of some old lenses and then the idea and function of the sliding hoods some lenses had and this one meters well for my digital bodies.
This lens performs as it should.
There is no dust or fungus whatsoever within this lens. The optics are very clear. A bit of paint loss on the aperture ring but otherwise this lens would rate high in it's condition. I can find nothing wrong mechanically with this lens. $60 will get this lens delivered to your U.S. address.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Shipping Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Full refund if a return of a lens is neccessary

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Nowhere Matt; 12-25-2015 at 10:46 AM.
09-17-2015, 04:50 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 24 (100%)
Original Poster
They're gettin' lots of looks from a lot of folks..
Bump.
09-24-2015, 03:32 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Prices reduced.

---------- Post added 09-26-15 at 07:58 AM ----------

Sale of M 200mm pending. Replies to other questions sent and currently the Sun 85-210 and Quantaray 70-210 are still available.
09-27-2015, 06:40 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Original Poster
The M 200 has been sold and there is some interest in the Sun 85-210 but it remains available along with the Quantaray.
I realize that the lenses are not popular but they are still useful for film and even digital bodies.
The listing will be withdrawn at the end of the week. Thank you for looking.

10-02-2015, 04:14 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump.