PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax F 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5

Asking Price
40.00 USD [SOLD]

Item Location
Sumner, WA (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is my Pentax F 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 Macro lens. Bought this from one of our forum members earlier this past year, just for the opportunity to try out the lens that so many people give rave reviews for. Like everybody says, the handling is great (it's so small for the range), and it has pretty good image quality for it's relative age. I went on a kick using it early on, but now it just sits in my bag, as I mainly use my primes. Time to let it go to somebody else.

Overall body condition is good. No significant marks. Focus ring is smooth (for an AF lens of that era) and the zoom ring has no creep, and while it isn't the smoothest zoom ring I've ever used, it's not bad for a lens of this age/era. Aperture assembly works as intended, no issues there. Glass has a couple cleaning swirls, and a few nicks in the coatings, but nothing that has ever affected its image quality. This isn't a display case lens, more of a worker bee.

Asking $40 shipped in CONUS (will use USPS or UPS), and will ship to Canada (we can PM about cost once I get your location). No other international shipping, sorry. Payment via PayPal.

Includes:

• The lens
• Aftermarket rear cap
• Aftermarket hood (rubber collapsible type)
• Pentax front cap

Thanks for taking the time to look, and please PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included in cost for CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS or UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
RETURNS: Only if item is not as described and initiated within 48 hours of receipt. Buyer to pay return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 09-14-15 at 07:19 PM ----------

Sold -- payment received.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S1  Photo 

Last edited by esrandall; 09-14-2015 at 07:19 PM.