Item for Sale
DA 20-40 Limited and DA* 55/1.4

Asking Price
1,250.00 USD

Item Location
02130 (United States)

Item Description
DA Limited 20-40 zoom and DA* 55/1.4.
Both bought brand new from B&H this year. 20-40 around May and 55 around July.
Both with store receipts in my name, original boxes and all paperwork.
CONDITION: EXCELLENT.
They have been used. It is apparent, looking at the mounts. (I am an aircraft mechanic and I have German-engineered laser-guided microscopes for eyes.)

I have brick-wall tested both for optical issues, and have found nothing obvious.
Both of them focus fine on my K-3.
I am really loathe to give them up, but I need zoom glass for what I shoot.

I need a DA* 16-50 and a DA* 50-135.

Considering how authorized-dealer-new both my lenses are, I would like to trade for these two DA* zooms which are also in a similar state of newness.

Once again, that's a DA Limited 20-40 and DA* 55, both less than six months off-the-shelf, for the DA* 16-50 and 50-135 still under warranty from an authorized Pentax USA dealer and with receipts.

I have the brick wall series available for upload. Product photos take a lot more work, however I will take them if anybody expresses interest.

$1,250 if you want to buy them outright, so I can buy the DA zooms used from an authorized dealer.

I seriously don't want to give up the 55 but I need the zooms so I'm probably not going to split up my offer.
Unless of course you can offer me a used lens that's under warranty and you have the receipt and all paperwork.

Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS. UPS or FedEx require additional handling time.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns. Disputes handled in accordance with PayPal policy.

If you prefer UPS or FedEx, that may take an additional day to process, presuming our transaction is completed on a day followed by a business day.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!