Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-29-2015, 02:08 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Pentax SMC 50 mm f/1.4 (price reduced on 10/19/15)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC 50 mm f/1.4

Asking Price
115.00 USD

Item Location
Denver, Colorado (United States)

Item Description
SMC Pentax 50 mm f/1.4 lens. Produced from 1977-1984. Solidly built like a tank. A high-speed 7-element optic with high light transmission for higher-contrast and clearer color pictures. With a brightness of f/1.4, it is especially effective for night scenes and interiors where brightness is a must. Pentax Forum has a review of this lens on 6/7/15. Comes with two end caps and an Access 52 mm skylight 1A filter. Glass is in very good shape, free of scratches, haze and fungus. Interior has average dust, but it hasn't affected pictures. Fully functional. Aperture ring clicks where it's supposed to and the focus ring moves smoothly. Body is in very good condition - only a couple of tiny paint loss spots. You can seem from photos it has been well taken care of. A nice lens! I will ship promptly with USPS from Denver, Colorado. Shipping cost will depend on which postal zone you reside and a little extra for insurance. The lens will be very well packed.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
According to delivery location/zone & insurance

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
I am hopeful you would not need to return it because I am providing an accurate description and photos. I can insure it against possible damage during transport. If for some reason you feel it is misrepresented, then please contact me to discuss it.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon PowerShot A630  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF

Last edited by TKB; 10-19-2015 at 02:53 PM. Reason: price reduction