Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-30-2015, 07:50 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Think Tank Urban Disguise 60 v2 PHOTOS and VIDEO added!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Think Tank Urban Disguise 60 v2 (5-star rated bag) EXC

Asking Price
139.00 USD

Item Location
Alda, NE (United States)

Item Description
At my price, I don't expect this to last long, so READ QUICKLY!

This is the HIGHLY rated, Urban Disguise 60 v2 by Think Tank. This bag is prized not only for its many pockets and generous size, but also for its versatility. You can wear it like a backpack with optional straps from Think Tank (not included), but it is configured by default as a shoulder bag (with a superb padded strap, included) so it doesn't LOOK like a camera backpack to most people. It included a slot for a 15" laptop, as well.

The 60 is large enough that my Bigma can fit in the middle pocket WITH my K-01 mounted (standing vertically) and it will still zipper comfortably shut! I am selling only to raise funds and will definitely be buying one of these again.

Note that this is the Version 2 of this bag, which can no longer be purchased online (everybody is out). Reviews of the latest "Classic" version of this bag sell for $289 and people say that it is missing many of the external loops that made this V2 version of the bag so customizable. In short: You can't go wrong with the v2.

Here are some screenshots showing current retail prices (Amazon and B&H) - and remember this is not the more desireable V2. Full specs here: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/uploads/documents/UDV2_Series_Info.pdf

Here are the UNIVERSALLY RAVE reviews on B&H for the 60 v2:

My (current retail $289) Urban Disguise, includes the soft ballistic nylon fabric (contours to the body) bag, fully padded, non-slip shoulder strap included, seam-sealed rain cover included. Mine is priced to sell at $139 plus actual shipping to your location (PM me for a quote). Will be happy to ship worldwide to PF members with good Marketplace Feedback ratings!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
actual

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return policy. You must be 100% satisfied that the item matches the description or return for full refund of selling price (not including shipping). Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 10-01-15 at 09:10 PM ----------

Bump-a-roni

Last edited by cheekygeek; 10-03-2015 at 01:22 PM.
10-02-2015, 08:27 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 111 (100%)
Can you post some photos of the actual bag that you are selling?
10-03-2015, 09:35 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster
You betcha! DOWNLOAD 24 megapixel High-res images here: http://www.antiqueauto.org/assets/UrbanDisguise60v2.zip

Here are the low res images. (Download High-res from the link above). Nothing to hide here, kids! This bag is in GREAT SHAPE.

EDIT: I decided that photos were inadequate to show the condition and versatility of this bag so I made an HD video (blow it up to full screen and high res for detail).
ALSO: in looking at the photos of the "Classic" version that Think Tank is currently selling, I see another advantage of the V2 (that I'm selling). The padded strap on the new/current one is much less substantial than the v2 version. The v2 lacks the "leather accents" of the current version, if that is worth $150 to you.

Just a rundown of what I had (all together) in the case in the video:
  • Dell Latitude (15" laptop) with AC charger
  • Sigma EX 50-500mm f4.5-6.3 APO with Pentax K-01 attached
  • Tamron SP 300mm f5.6
  • Tokina AT-X 90mm f2.5 with 1:1 Extender (in original Tokina hard case)
  • Sigma EX 28mm f1.8 (in padded Sigma case)
  • Rokinon 16mm f2.0 (in velvet pouch)
  • Pentax-F 70-210mm f4-5.6 (in pouch)
  • Pentax SMC K 135mm f2.5 prime with hood
  • Pentax FA 77mm f1.8 Limited (in pouch)
  • Kenko Pz-AF 25mm AF extension (in pouch)
  • Pentax-A 50mm f1.7
  • Sigma EX 10-20mm f4-5.6
  • Metz 58 AF-1 flash
  • Sigma EM-140 DG Ring Flash
  • Ring flash adapters
  • Off-camera flash extension cord
  • Yongnuo Radio Slaves
  • Filters & m42 to K adapter
  • Intervalometer
  • Rocket lens blower
  • lens cleaning tissue
  • Pentax charger and batteries
  • Safety Orange hat and over-vest

That's FIVE AF lenses and FIVE MF lenses, plus two big flash units, and one body with lots of extras.

Believe it or not there was still room. Should have had my Eneloops and charger in there and would have easily fit. I also forgot to talk about (or utilize) the pockets on both sides, as shown in the photos above under the shoulder strap D hooks. Also one zippered pouch was completely unused in this demo (the one outside the laptop area). Could have slipped an iPad, + magazines or manuals in there. SO much room.

I think you see why nearly everybody who has one of these gives it FIVE STARS.

---------- Post added 10-03-15 at 06:03 PM ----------

SOLD to the gentle lady in North Carolina.

Last edited by cheekygeek; 10-03-2015 at 01:44 PM.