PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K-s1 with white DAL 18-55 & extras

Asking Price
300.00 USD

Item Location
western WA (United States)

Item Description
This is a really nice little camera, especially with 18-55 or small primes. Other than turning live view on/off it's a great one-hand cam as long as lenses aren't too massive. The 20Mpixel sensor is really nice, and AA-free is the way to go The K-s1 has Sv and TAv options so for a camera that reviewers generally call entry level it's really talented!

I had hoped to manage fine without some of the features it lacks, but WR and interval still/movie mode are features I miss a lot. I used the K-r to shoot intervals of the lunar eclipse and that's something I'd use often, especially the new composite feature. I expect to step up to a K-s2 once the seasonal deals are announced, unless the K-3 takes a really steep dive

Comes with all original stuff including box. The 18-55 came used without caps but I will include a generic 52 for the front and a Pentax rear cap. I picked up a Pentax FluCard here on the forum; that will also be included!

The grey wrist strap will come along too.

Also included is a mystery-brand split focusing screen
, bought on eBay while KatzEye was reorganizing. It works fine with bright lenses; horizontal not diagonal split with fresnel collar. The original screen and tools will also be included. If you like manual focus but aren't crazy about live view/peaking, this is a great bonus.

Shutter Count 611

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
usps

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
please contact me within 14 days of receipt

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 10-10-15 at 14:55 ----------

Sold!
I get to keep the lens and Flucard for future use

Last edited by jimr-pdx; 10-09-2015 at 04:25 PM. Reason: found my FluCard