Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-17-2015, 04:56 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Help me prevent an overdraft charge! PRISTINE M50 f/1.7 for $39 shipped to the USA

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Help me prevent an overdraft charge! PRISTINE M50 f/1.7 for $35 shipped to the USA

Asking Price
35.00 USD

Item Location
Alda, NE (United States)

Item Description
Embarrassing, but I got a little carried away at a local vintage camera store today.
Bank Error in your favor: Collect Pentax-M 50mm f1.7 CHEAP

Therefore, my mistake is your WIN: I'm offering a PRISTINE copy of the Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7 with both caps and the 1A Skylight filter that it came with for the ridiculous price of $39 SHIPPED to any Continental U.S. address. I'll ship elsewhere for a corresponding savings off actual shipping costs. (inquire)

This is a gorgeous Nifty-Fifty, and is indistinguishable from NEW. Snappy, oil-free aperture blades. Buttery smooth focus. Lightweight. Everything there is to love about the Pentax-M lenses and a wonderful focal length for portraiture with the shallow depth of field of 1.7 if you want it.

Operators are standing by! Must sell by Monday morning to prevent an overdraft charge at my bank! HALP!

Photos upon request, but SERIOUSLY, this copy is indistinguishable from NEW.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
FREE SHIPPING TO USA

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return policy: Selling price is refundable (but not shipping) if not 100% satisfied that lens meets the description. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

10-17-2015, 05:14 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Do you have photos?
PM sent!
10-17-2015, 05:39 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster
Thanks for your inquiry! I've replied to your PM and taken some quick snaps with my K-01.
Will have them uploaded and added to the posting in a few minutes.

Respectfully,
Darren Addy
Alda, NE

Last edited by cheekygeek; 10-17-2015 at 06:06 PM.