Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-17-2015, 11:13 PM   #1
Closed Account

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
Sigma EX DG 70mm F2.8 Macro -- LIKE NEW condition!!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma EX DG 70mm F2.8 Macro -- LIKE NEW condition!!

Asking Price
330.00 USD [SOLD]

Item Location
Sumner, WA (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is my Sigma EX DG 70mm F/2.8 Macro. I've owned every modern era Pentax K-mount macro lens -- and the Sigma 70 is right there at the top. Fantastically sharp, and renders great skin tones for portraits when shot wide-open. Focus limiter is useful, though I'll say that the Sigma focuses pretty fast for a macro lens. I also own the Pentax 100 WR, and between the two of them, I don't use either enough to justify keeping them both. If the Sigma 70 was WR, it would be about perfect in every regard, as it works out to 105mm on crop (great for portraits) -- and is a Full Frame lens. Letting it go to fund another purchase

Body and hood are in like new physical shape, no nicks or chips, anything like that. Glass is in fantastic shape. No scratches, fungus, haze, any of that stuff, and the aperture assembly works as it should. Focus limiter works perfectly. Overall great condition. Am also including a cap for the hood (for those that will actually use the hood, now you can just cap it, and leave it on all of the time.

Asking $330 shipped in CONUS (will use USPS or UPS), and will ship to Canada (we can PM about cost once I get your location). No other international shipping, sorry. Payment via PayPal.

Includes:
• The lens
• Aftermarket rear cap (got tired of the awkward fit of the original)
• Original front cap
• Original hood
• Cap for the hood
• Original pouch
• Original box

Thanks for taking the time to look, and please PM me with any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Included in cost for CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS or UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
RETURNS: Only if item is not as described and initiated within 48 hours of receipt. Buyer to pay return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by esrandall; 10-21-2015 at 10:58 AM.
10-18-2015, 05:08 PM   #2
Imp
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
is this 1:1 or 1:2
10-18-2015, 05:21 PM   #3
Closed Account

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
Original Poster
It's a 1:1 ☺

---------- Post added 10-19-15 at 05:12 AM ----------

PM responded