PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma Super-Wide II 24mm f/2.8 AF Lens + Sigma Filters

Asking Price
205.00 USD

Item Location
Hayes, Virginia (United States)

Item Description
Sigma Super-Wide II 24mm f/2.8 Auto Focus Full Frame Wide Angle and Macro Lens.

Excellent Condition with minor barrel marks as expected for an older lens. Glass is clean and clear, aperture blades are oil-free and snappy. No significant physical defects and the lens works prefectly. Includes original press-on lens cap and snap-on lens hood. Includes Sigma brand 52mm UV protector filter and Circular Polarizer filters. Also includes a rubber collapsible lens hood, metal lens hood and a modern Sigma clip on lens cap.

Check the 3rd party lens reviews, this is a sweet and highly sought after legacy prime lens at a great price.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Included in Price

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
DOA Only

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Quirky; 10-21-2015 at 07:10 AM.
10-20-2015, 04:23 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
Would it be possible to get EXIF on the photo of the little figurines?

Also you said "Sale or Trade", but didn't say what might interest you in trade. Give a hint?
10-20-2015, 05:45 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
Original Poster
Exif

Here is a link to a shared folder in my Google Drive that contains exported JPGs from Lightroom. I had hoped to trade for an astro-photography tracking mount and I have found one but he wants to sell so not much else I'm looking for. Thanks,

Lee

p.s. I am motivated to sell this lens so $205 and I can ship tomorrow
p.s.s. Something was stripping EXIF so there are 2 .zip files in the folder with an original .dng file in each. I believe the EXIF data is intact. Fun with Win10 > Google Drive > Chrome??? Not sure which one is guilty and too tired to care at this point.

Last edited by Quirky; 10-20-2015 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Fixed Link