PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Rare Mamiya-Sekor Shift C 1:4 50mm custom adapted for Pentax 645 mount

Asking Price
600.00 EUR

Item Location
Near Vienna (Austria)

Item Description
This is the Mamiya 645 shift lens, custom adapted for Pentax 645 by Zörk in Munich and as such very rare.

I purchased the lens from Zörk in 1990 or 1991 while working on an illustrated book on the palaces of Vienna and found it very useful. Since I am no longer pursuing my pro work, I haven't used it a lot since going digital.

Maximum shift (set by a screw) is 16mm in all directions (with clicks every 30 degrees). Usable shift without vignetting is indicated on the lens (eg, 16mm up and down, 11mm towards the corners, etc.). MFD is 45cm/1.5 ft; f-stops from 4 to 32 with full stop clicks; filter size is 77mm. Lens comes with Pentax front and back lens caps (both with a little wear).

The lens is fully functional without any reservations. Focus is stiffer than on Pentax 645 lenses but has always been like that. Cosmetically the lens itself is like new (the only small mark that I can see is highlighted in image #3). However, the custom mount was a little rough even when I purchased the lens and has some paint loss (see image #4).

I will ship to Europe and North America; for other destinations please get in touch. Shipping charge is the actual rate depending on your preferences. This is a private sale but if you are not satisfied with the item, you may return it by insured mail at your cost. I'm happy to answer any further questions.

See here for a shot taken with this lens:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/48-pentax-medium-format/87027-post-your-m...ml#post2405956

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Actual shipping cost according to buyer's preference

Shipping Services
Austrian Postal service or according to buyer's preference

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If not satisfied, buyer may return item by insured mail at his/her cost.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by wkraus; 10-26-2015 at 10:40 AM.
10-26-2015, 02:15 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Have sent you a private message.