Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-06-2016, 03:29 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
SMC Pentax M 1:4.5 80mm-200mm zoom lens (ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION!)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax M 1:4.5 80mm-200mm zoom lens

Asking Price
25.00 USD

Item Location
Denver, Colorado (United States)

Item Description
This is a used, vintage lens introduced in 1979, SMC Pentax-M 1:4.5 80-200mm zoom lens. Serial number 6527362. It is in excellent condition. The front and rear lenses are free of scratches, fog, haze, and fungus. There is a very small amount of internal dust. The lens functions great. No external damage. It was well taken care of. This is a Pentax K mount, manual focus, & built like a tank. We are selling all of our lenses (this is the last one) because we just aren't using them anymore. Someone else should enjoy using them now! All of the specifications & review for this lens can be seen in a Pentax Forum review - 12/12/14. The built-in, slide hood works well. It comes with a front cap and an Access skylight 1A filter. I'm sorry we don't have a rear cap. We just sold two other lenses on P.F. and only had 2 rear caps total. It comes with the original case, however it is on the fragile side due to age. The shipping cost will depend in which postal zone you live in and the distance from Colorado. I would be happy to take it to the post office ahead of time and let you know what the shipping cost would be.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
According to delivery location/zone

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I am hopeful that you won't need to return this lens because I am providing a detailed, accurate description and photos. If you feel that the lens is not as described, please contact me immediately to discuss this.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon PowerShot A630  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF

Last edited by TKB; 01-23-2016 at 10:33 AM. Reason: price reduction
02-07-2016, 06:59 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
Had to bump this.

Somebody buy this before I do...I don't need any more lenses. Seller is listed as the original owner, looks new to me for $25...