PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-5 Body

Asking Price
300.00 USD $$265.00 US -includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail to CONUS

Item Location
Buffalo, NY (United States)

Item Description
This is a well cared for K-5 that I am selling because I have purchased a K-3II. It has no noticeable marks or wear, the screens are pristine having been covered by protectors. The shutter has been actuated just shy of 20,000 times.

This particular camera was a replacement for a one with the old sensor stain issue (this one has a clean sensor), so I have two sets of accessories, so the ones I am including will be brand new as shown in the pics. This will create the unboxing experience of a brand new camera.

There is a small defect in that the top LCD does not fully display, I however did not find this to be a bother as all settings can be seen in the viewfinder. Sometimes it would come on fully when it warms up or if I press on the rear dial just so. I have included pictures.

Free shipping via USPS priority mail to Continental US. Actual shipping cost to Other locations. PayPal only. If you are local to Buffalo, NY we can arrange for pickup and I'll buy you a cup of coffee.

I have a Tamron 28-80 f3.5-5.6 AF that I will throw in for $25 (again, shipping included) if the interested party really wants a lens with the body.

Make a reasonable offer.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included to Continental US

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
As is, no returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 

Last edited by GregK8; 11-10-2015 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Price reduction
11-10-2015, 09:07 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
This camera is in great shape aside from the LCD issue. I see that a k-5 in similar condition without the LCD problem has been recently listed for $285 plus shipping, so I may have been a little aggressive in my pricing. $265 including shipping to CONUS is a better relative price point given the defect.