Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-25-2015, 09:26 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
For Sale: Pentax K-3 Kit (K3 + 2-SMC Lenses, D-BG5 Grip and AA holder)

So I have the complete original kit. I have many additional small items that could be added to the kit.

All items are like new and clean. Everything was kept cased and I covered the lenses with filters.

Low shutter count of 4072 and I only had the Shutter-Flutter once when the battery was low.

2 Li-ion batteries are included and in excellent shape with extra charger.

Why sell? Because the kids have moved on and I still have an older K-30 as standbye.

Pentax K-3 DSLR Camera (Body Only) - Asking $435 OBO
Pentax 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 AL SMCP-DA Autofocus Lens - Asking $90 OBO
Pentax 50-200 f/4-5.6 ED SMCP-DA Autofocus Lens - Asking $110 OBO
Pentax D-BG5 Battery Grip with AA Battery Holder- Asking $45 OBO

I prefer to sell this complete. Individually the items come to $680+SH.

But I will sell the whole kit for $600 Flat within the US.

---------- Post added 11-25-15 at 13:21 ----------

Everyone asks the same questions: So I'll post this here as well;

The kit is not sold yet. K-3, 2 Lenses and Grip for the price of a new body alone. I bought it in April 2014 but now that the kids have moved on, it is just sitting. I don't have the heart for it now. First to offer $600 takes it. If it sits then Ill look at the OBOs. I have a K-30 if I need to take photos unless I decide to sell that with some lenses as well, later. The K-3 kit is the better of the two if you want bells&whistles. I don't need them now. I don' need the better video mode. I enjoyed it with the kids and chasing bugs.

Let me know. Everything is boxed up now! Ready to go.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
SM-G386T1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G386T1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G386T1  Photo